The Prolog Converge Document Viewer enables you to extract all the text from a drawing or document that contains readable text.The Extract function is active only if the drawing or document contains readable text.
To extract text from a document
- Locate the file you want to redline and open it using the Prolog Converge Document Viewer.
- From the Edit menu, select Extract Text. The Text Extraction dialog is displayed.
- Click Extract to extract text from the current file if any. The extracted text is displayed.
- Click Save to save the extracted text to a text file.
- Click Clipboard to copy the extracted text to the clipboard.
- Click Close to close the Text Extraction dialog.